Today at lunch i grabbed a copy of the Cleveland Free Times. You know the hippy/liberal newspaper that is free and almost every decent sized city has. Anyway i noticed an ad for the new batman movie.
It said
"You are cordially invited to an advance screening! For your chance to see the dark knight email the answer to the following question to freetickets@freetimes.com between noon today and tomorrow. Subject: Are You Serious?"
Here's the question.
"Who are the two previous actors that played "The Joker" on film?"
I answered around 1 oclock when i got back and about a hour later i get an email. "CONGRATULATIONS"
Im so stoked. I get to see the movie next wednesday and pick up my tickets on Friday.
Yay
So... do you know the answer? Ill give it away in the comments but can you do it without IMDB. Ill be honest i couldnt. I knew both MOVIES without imdb but i didnt know the actors name in the one.
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
1) Jack Nicholson in the 1989 Batman
2) Cesar Romero in the 1966 adam west version.
(Also Jeeves claims Mark Hamil in the animated batman feature film but i contend voice acting doesn't constitute "playing" a character so it doesn't count on a technicality.)
I only knew #1. No way in hell I'd get #2, but that 1966 version is so damn campy I've only been able to tolerate watching it once or twice.
Post a Comment