Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Butt is Wet

I think that may be my favorite title ever.

But there is a story behind it. In the process I will embarrass Amanda a bit but as previously mentioned my butt is wet so i figure its all fair (sorry babe :-)

Ok so we picked up her car last night. About 400 bucks (wooo) with another 400 to come today when we get my car. So exciting. Anyway Last night it rained alot and somehow her sunroof got left open. Well i drove the car today. I tried putting down paper shop towels that were in her trunk but it simply did not prevent the flood of water in the seat from soaking my pants. Also i didnt grab her stereo face so i drove to work listening to music out of the crappy speakers on my iPhone.

So I'm not at work, working on production bugs (not fun) with a wet backside.

So far the day is getting off to a great start.

2 comments:

Kevin Berridge said...

So what was wrong with your cars?

Josh Schramm said...

Hers was a bum belt thingy. I have the reciept at home id have to check to say for sure.

Mine was a bum resevoir tank (the tank that holds engine coolant). It should be done today.